Connected Analytics is pleased to announce their enhanced Notifications and Ad-Hoc Reporting Engine, which enables their customers to make even further use of their SIMetric™ platform in effectively managing their business. Powered by SIMetric®, this powerful engine will allow our customers to design custom notifications and ad-hoc reports as they require, and optionally, trigger automatic messages by Email, SMS and in-browser push notifications. Additionally, the platform will allow users to create multiple conditions for alerts, for example, a change of device type that a SIM is installed in combined with a defined change in usage patterns over historical data.
We are releasing the following set of core features which are available immediately:
1. Auto Notifications
2. Custom Notifications and Reports based on standard statistical data mining
3. Custom Notifications and Reports based on daily changes to Device Profiles
4. Creation of Watch-Lists for a group of devices to monitor data usage and other metrics
5. Easy to use Excel download capabilities of ad-hoc queries
A new Notifications Center menu is now available with the following sub-menus:
1. Subscriptions – This feature allows a Customer’s designated Administrator to select from a catalog of Auto and Custom Notifications/ Reports and choose a delivery option for the messages – Email, SMS or Push. And this capability can be defined separately for different Business Roles so that all users assigned to a specific Business Role will get notifications that their Administrator selected on their behalf.
2. Custom Triggers and Reports – this feature enables the Administrator to take advantage of ready to use Metric Catalogs – and set their own criteria fit to their business needs to narrow down to a precise report/ notification.
3. Watch Lists – this feature allows a Company to create one or more groups of devices that it wants to track or to run a special analysis on. Once done creating a Watch List, Custom Triggers and Reports can be used to either download a user-friendly tabular report in Microsoft Excel, or instead, choose the SIMetric ™ Notification Engine to automatically send messages to specific Business Roles.
“In the fragmented world of IoT, the SIMetric™ platform leads the industry in capabilities,” said Allen Boone, Connected Analytics CEO, “and we are pleased to announce significantly expanded Notification and Ad Hoc Reporting capabilities, which enables a powerful set of notification tools.”
One of the major advantages of the Notification Engine is that it is extremely flexible and user-definable, and multiple criteria can be layered into the rules to allow a multivariate set of analytics to be run and then notifications can be constructed based on the results that are produced and the topics involved to be received by the appropriate Business Roles in the organization.